Thursday, September 15, 2011

>Who's Seth? Why does he have freaky cool wings?

You've been considering touching the MYSTERIOUS PORTAL from BOTH SIDES, but you feel there are more PRESSING MATTERS to deal with.

"Seth?"
"He's Death. You know, Grim Reaper, god of death, collector of immortal souls. Nice enough guy, even if he is a bit distant."
First TIME, now DEATH. You find yourself wondering if there are many MORE of these MAGICAL DEITIES.

"And what's up with your wings?"
"These wings are the symbol of my power, and can carry me anywhere in time or space... or at least, they used to. See, I can hover up here like this with them."

Even that PINK-HAIRED INTERN seems IMPRESSED by 27's ability to FLY. The wings are CLOCKWORK, but they move as if ALIVE. If he really is the GOD OF TIME, this would be positively NORMAL.



Vote for A Lost Realm, and don't forget to comment! The more starting points you give me, the more I can do.

3 comments: