Wednesday, September 14, 2011

>Apologize to Sparken for making him part of a joke and then ask who the other person is.

...pfft, no. You would APOLOGIZE, but you aren't SORRY.

"With a friend like YOU, who needs enemies?"
"My bad. Anyways, who's this guy?"
You contemplate STEALING the STRANGER'S HAT. However, he is WATCHING you too closely. In addition, the HAT seems to have TRANSFORMED from a FEDORA into a TOP HAT when you BLINKED. You aren't a huge fan of TOP HATS.

"Hi, I'm Time."
"...you're what?"
"I'm 27, the god of Time. Your friend here fell into our realm. Luckily, Seth caught him before he hit anything. I came to give him back."

...His HAT has CHANGED again. You're not sure if you believe this guy.



Vote for A Lost Realm, because 27 is awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I still say someone needs to try clapping their hands into the portal from opposite sides and see what happens.

    Also, pull those wing things. Or whatever they are. Er... for science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's Seth? Why does he have freaky cool wings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have time to update now, but I will as soon as I get home from school :3

    ReplyDelete